Conditional visa (valid for two years)

Anyone who invests in the American economy is entitled to a special EB-5 visa, otherwise known as a conditional green card. As soon as the EB-5 becomes valid, the investor and his or her family are free to consider the USA their home – a place to live, travel, work, and study.